Products are covered under standard warranty as stated on the product page from time of purchase.
Warranty product will be null and void if:
- The product is damaged physically
- The product is repaired, maintained, modified, and disassembled
- Warranty of product is limited to manufacturing defect
- Warranty product of product doesn’t cover other accessories such as strap, lens, case, cap and others such as batteries
- The warranty period covers replacement of product
- Warranty doesn’t cover damages caused due to God and force majeure acts.